Friday, March 2, 2007

Essential Question 1



What can I do to help the people less fortunate?
In this video it shows someone helping out people who need it. I think that this person is someone who does something knowing that he will not get anything in return. I would like to help out these kinds of people because even though im priveledged enough to have a home, I would like to help the people who dont. Even though they may have made mistakes in their life earlier, it would still be nice if I could help someone knowing that I made a difference in someones life. Like Tom Mabe, he helped these people out knowing that he made a difference and knowing that he would not get anything in return. Even if its only helping out two guys its still making a difference in someones life.

No comments: